Friday, July 11, 2008

HHO Kit Complaint: water fuel scam?

I've been maintaining this hho gas blog for over 2yrs and have had multiple hundred thousand visitors. I've made myself available to be contacted and like to interact with folks who are interested in this technology.  In all that time, I've never had a single person contact me claiming the kit they bought was defective or that Water4Gas was a scam.  Not once.  Until today. 


I was contacted by a gentleman whose name I originally intended to publish because I had his permission to do so but now I'm not going to.  In any case, this concerned person contacted me to let me know that HHO is a scam and a hoax. So, I patiently listened to his situation--how he bought a kit from a guy his his area. His friend installed it. A month later, he's got $600 car repair bill and thinks the kit was the cause.  I then spoke to the person who made and sold him the kit.  To make a long story short, I listened to both sides of the story and sided with the kit maker.  I'm not going to go into the details but be advised, if you install a kit, you need to know what you are doing. If you can't change your oil on your car, you could probably still install one of these kits but maybe it's not for you.  Instead, find someone to install one for you.   If you're uncertain if you want to get to that stage, then start with this ebook.  At the very least, you can download it, read it and decide whether the technology is for you.  If it's not, you get your money back.  That will minimize your risk.   Or, do nothing. It your choice. 

No comments: