Thursday, July 31, 2008

HHO Gas: Ford, General Motors, Honda, Nissan, Chrysler

I've been hoping to write about major auto manufacturers who are investigating HHO Gas. If you work for one of these organizations and can speak about your research, contact me at watercarblog@gmail.com

Many of you have been reading this blog for some time which is interesting in itself. I'm willing to share information I have with you. Readers of this blog want to know when you will start announcing your own modifcations to take advantage of this technology if in fact that will happen.

From an economic standpoint, I always think about automakers experiencing higher oil prices as impacting sales of SUV or larger vehicles which (and I'm no economist), I have heard are your most profitable lines. Well, if these are your profitable lines and gas prices are making them too expensive to buy, then why not embrace some of these HHO devices out there?

Talk to me: watercarblog@gmail.com

No comments: