Thursday, June 26, 2008

Calling All Mechanics

Are you installing HHO Gas devices today? Do you have plans to do this at your current business? If the answer is yes and / or you know someone who is planning to do this, would you kindly identify yourself to me via the comments on this post. I am going to begin profiling persons who can install hydrogen on demand or hydrogen fuel injection systems.

Also, if you have a friend who is a mechanic and has been thinking of furthering their work with HHO, please have them get in touch with me ASAP. Forward this link to them...

3 comments:

MTC said...

My name is Todd with Comptons Automotive in Charlotte,NC I do want to install HHO kits.I have recieved many requests from my customers.I am looking for a dealer/supplier

mabrante said...

Hi,

My name is Miguel Abrante and I have been working with hho fuel cells for the past month. I already have two working prototypes (one installed on a 4cyl fuel injected car and another one installed on a carburated 4 cyl pick-up). I teamed up with a close friend and mechanic here in Arecibo, P.R. and we plan to sell these units in the island.

Barry Moss said...

Hi
My name is Barry and I live in the UK, Bolton, near Manchester. you folk have it real easy in the U.S for fuel.. here in the U.K we pay more than 11 dollars a gallon thats nearly £6 a gallon or £1.40 for a litre of Diesel, I would like to start selling and installing HHO conversion kits to vehicles in the U.K can anybody put me on to someone who can sell me a kit to fit in my own vehicle first, with fuel going up daily in Europe there is a massive market for these kits and at the right price there is a fortune to be made.
Regards
Barry