Thursday, June 26, 2008

New Manufacturer Interview

I was fortunate enough to catch some time just now with a new company producing hydrogen on demand, hho gas generators.  I'm waiting for some follow up info but I can tell you that the interview I performed was, to me at least, very very intriguing.  Check back in a couple days!!


Here are some highlights: this company started out by purchasing the Water4Gas books, built a prototype and tested their results (I'll explain how later) and then tweaked til they came up with what they say is a quality product.   The net is that in 4 months, they have literally sold hundreds of these devices with only 1 returned unit.   

If you are a mechanic or a weldor or are really handy with cars (unlike yours truly), you should start getting educated about this technology.  Stay tuned for the interview

No comments: