Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Fascinating Frustration over Aquygen Validity

In maintaining this blog, I've read alot of articles, blogs etc on Aquygen and Denny Klein's hybrid car that runs partially on water. It is very interesting to me that many who would consider themselves to be part of the scientific community aren't simply skeptics of Denny Klein's Aquygen. Instead, they are actively upset that he is getting any news coverage at all. Take a look at the debate at wikipedia over whether or not to even have an entry based on Aquygen.

I like the idea of inventions coming from outside academia or corporate-driven R&D although obviously I realize that happens often. Call me sentimental but I like the idea of ordinary individuals focusing their efforts to produce something thought impossible.

No comments: